Label: Audiobot - BOT 073 • Format: CDr Album, Limited Edition • Country: Belgium • Genre: Electronic • Style: Noise, Experimental
· The comet was last detected on Aug by Julius Schmidt, at which point the comet had become too faint for position measurements. At that time the comet was AU from Earth and AU from the sun. The comet was first recognized as periodic in May of when C. Bruhns of Leipzig determined the orbital period to be years.
· · NASA's Deep Space 1 spacecraft flew by comet Borrelly in and photographed its nucleus, which is about 8 kilometers (5 miles) long. NASA's Stardust mission successfully flew within kilometers ( miles) of the nucleus of Comet Wild 2 in January , collecting cometary particles and interstellar dust for a sample return to Earth in
· · Comet C/ F3 Neowise image taken with mm lens, f/, Nikon Z6, 0,4s, ISO from Wolfurt / Austria. The comet was clearly visible with .
Dead Comet. Dead Comet. This image of asteroid TB, a dead comet, was generated using radar data collected by the National Science Foundation's 1,foot (meter) Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico. The radar image was taken on Oct. 30, , and the image resolution is 25 feet ( meters) per pixel.
· Prey for the Comet by WILT, released 02 July 1. Dethjam in Space 2. Spatial Equilibrium 3. Improvised Failure: Space Station Erotica 4. Dethjam in the Boggy Mist 5. Surgery with No Anesthesia 6. Pray for the Comet 7. Smoldering Ruins Released in in an edition of CDR via Audiobot Records in Belgium. Performed by James P. Keeler and Dan Hall.
- Fango Negro - El Sexteto Borinquen De Mario Hernandez* - Melodias Del Alma - Canta Pompo (Vinyl, LP,
- Les Paysans Savoyards - Marc Ogeret - Nous Ferons Se Lever Le Jour - Poèms Et Chansons De Paul Vaill